Look, another finished item makes it into the blog! This was one of my goals to finish in March, and I had to confess that I still hadn't finished it by July.
I used a pre-printed muslin backing to make the Grandmother's Fan block from an assortment of blue fabrics that were leftovers from making another pillow (not yet blogged). Probably my favorite aspect of this pillow was the Man About Town background fabric from Northcott Studio. (I have since purchased another big length of it--too versatile not to have more of this.)
This same fan was previously seen in pink fabrics, from a challenge block I made in January. I also have a few more of these fan blocks made up, in Japanese indigo fabrics. And I have yet more of the printed muslin, just no plans for it...
Meanwhile, loving this finished pillow!