Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ho Ho Ho-ing... in July

Just signed up for the Ho Ho Ho blog hop over at Sew We Quilt.  My date is July 31st, which is after the County Fair.  And the item I am submitting for the blog hop is also an item I will send to the fair.  Yay, double-duty!  Hopefully this double-dose of deadlines will ensure that I actually finish my holiday-themed project.

Who is your favorite Ho Ho Ho guy?




So, since this is now a super-secret project, to be revealed only in my official posting for the blog hop, I must limit myself to tantalizing hints, rather than actual project updates.

First hint: this is not a very quilty project.


Second hint
One of the inspirations for my project: what is in Santa's big bright sack?  The one pictured here appears to have some sort of greenery and ornaments, more than presents.  Bah, humbug!  We all want presents.  I must remedy that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment